On the cold 2nd of December FORGE project had its first year review in Brussels.
FORGE has presented before the Commission the lifecycle of several courses, talked about project sustainability and exploitation, and presented information about project dissemination and upcoming Open Call.
A panel of four international experts, chaired by the EC project officer Georges Lobo, assessed the project with the first year project outcomes being accepted and giving FORGE the second highest evaluation score possible.
Highlights from FORGE’s first year include:
- shortlisting for Irish Lab Award in category Educational Laboratory of the Year
- release of first project iBook
- organisation of Beyond MOOCs session at FIA Athens
- winning of FIA 2014 Best Poster award
- release of first newsletter